Administrator - Volunteer support
This role will involve working closely with the Volunteer Co-ordinator and Peer Mentor administrator to provide additional administration support in the recruitment, training and communication of Whitechapel Centre volunteers based at our offices on Fox Street L3.
- Assist in keeping up to date files
- Photocopying and printing training materials
- Providing support during volunteer training by assisting with refreshments and helping to set the room up.
- Sending reference requests, following up by phone and logging when received
- Assisting with communications to volunteers
- Helping at volunteer events/meetings.
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Polite and confident phone manner
- Confident in using email, Microsoft office and Excel spreadsheets.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of data protection
- Available 2 days per week 10-4pm (Mon to Fri) with flexibility to vary according to need.